What did you guys think of the movie Fire proof, Backdraft, and Ladder 49?  Which is your favorite? Any dislikes of these 3?

Views: 1501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As a training officer I said wow realy. As a guy just watching a movie Ladder 49 gets my vote.

Hey don't forget Chuck and Larry it was totally realistic

I have see all three and i liked all three. I guess Ladder 49 was my favortie.

I love all three. But I would pick Ladder 49. There is also another one "Blue Smoke". Good Movie.

These movies were steller.. Absolutly loved them.... the only negative thing i can say was in backdraft when bryan knocked the top of the extinqusher...

From the Chicago suburbs it's got to be BD. Nothing like taking out the car windows to tag the hydrant.

I forgot about that movie. I own that one too and it relates to my family. My dad is a former ff / fire investigator for 12 years when I was growing up and now does it privately.  Having that kind of knowledge in the family helped watching the movie as I could tell what to look for as compared to some of my relatives.

BURN, is a doctumentry that took 3 years to film in Detriot, its show caseing the struggles of the modern fire depts and the city of Detriot. If you go to Facebook and Youtube, you can find some awesome trailers and clips for it. Havign said that, its not out yet but when it does come out it will be amazing. It took three years due to lack of funding. Dennis Leary was a huge supporter for this movie and helped raise a lot of funds for it.

I didn't like fireproof and I loved both ladder 49 and backdraft but my favorite would have to be ladder 49 I watch if 10 times a night Lol

mine would have to be backdraft , but ladder 49 has a better story line in my opinion but I'm from chicago and my grandfather was on the CFD for 39 years the dislikes about the movies is they dont portray the exact life and job of the firefighters but over all in both movies they did a great job.

1 Ladder 49

2 Backdraft

3 Fireproof ( horrible b movie acting)

backdraft is probably my favorite movie since birth lol. then id have to go with ladder 49. i can not watch the latter without shedding a tear or 2 at the end

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service