Just wondering what does everyone use for a color for the warning lights.

Views: 1267

Replies to This Discussion

I have a combo of clear and red in both my Responder II and my dash light. I have seen others also using amber and in fact have used it in rear flashers in previous setups.

Rob
mostly red and blue on department vehicle our engine and 1 brush truck are equipped with red and blue strobes and LED's if we had the money everything would be LED. Headlight wig wags is all that is permitted on pov's.
Here in TX we're allowed to run red lights on our POVs and are considered an emergency vehicle. Our trucks run red a white in a combination of rotators, strobes and LEDs, with amber rotators and strobes on the rear.
All of our fire and ems units are red and white. On most of our units the white lights shut off when we park on engage the air brakes.
We have red, white and one yellow. We also have arrow sticks on all units except for the tower
all i am allowed to run on my truck is GREEN lights in ontario canada.. the fire trucks at my station have mainly red lights all around the trucks.
Apparatus-Red

Chief and Asst.Chief-Red

Capt-Firefighter-Blue
Mar Mac VFD Trucks (including Brush, Pumper, Engines, Tanker & Squad) Mostly Red w/white and yellow direction warning at rear,
Mar Mac VFD POVs usually Red, some have mixed red/white
our fire trucks have red/white/yellow and now one yellow light in the back of the trucks

i am putting red/white/yellow in my car here soon
how u get the grille lights so cheap
In CT we use red,blue and white on the rigs. Responding members of volunteer departments get blue lights for POV's
the depends on what you are talking about. In my POV I have a green light

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service