hey everone my name is chris i have been volunteering for 2 yrs now and i enjoy it a whole lot i would like to see what kind of different color trucks there is out there we 3 yellow trucks 1 engine 1rescue and 1 tanker.

Views: 3427

Replies to This Discussion

6 trucks, all red.
5 red trucks with our tower being white over red i personally like red fire trucks

thanks and be safe
All our vehicles (except the hazmat truck which is white), are fire engine (surprise surprise) red :o).
All are white over red with the exception of our traffic unit which is all red

When I first started with my department, we had a Yellow 93 Chevy brush truck (everyone else called the "yellow banana"), a Red 1965 Engine with a 429 and 4 on the floor, and a red 1972 Tender that was a bear to drive...less than a year with the department we now have all red trucks...our brush was upgraded to a 99 Ford F450, the Engine is now an '88 Firecat (very cool truck) 1000gal, and an awesome little wildland tender 1500gal.

Our "new" engine:

white and red
All of our trucks are black over red except for our brush truck , tanker and our old engine that will be retired with in the next year
Attachments:
we have yellow trucks and one white thats our resue squad
all are trucks are red but the squads they are blue and white
We have all red trucks 3 engines 1 heavy rescue 1 tender 1 tower 1 brush/ personnel truck and a boat that all operate out of 1 station
All six trucks are Red with the newest units (Engine & Rescue) Red & Black
We have 6 trust right now, 5 red and 1 gold.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service