hey everone my name is chris i have been volunteering for 2 yrs now and i enjoy it a whole lot i would like to see what kind of different color trucks there is out there we 3 yellow trucks 1 engine 1rescue and 1 tanker.

Views: 3425

Replies to This Discussion

we have two red brush trucks, 1 red and white engine, 1 red engine, one yellow engine, two red tankers
all our turcks are the safety green. there's 6 2 1/2 ton trucks, 3 1ton pickups w/packages, and 1 5ton water tender
We have 1 red and white engine, 1 red engine, and 1 red and white MFR and MVA rescue truck.
candy apple red
we have seven pumpers, one tanker, one mini-pumper, and one rescue truck and they are all red except for one pumper, which is green
one ladder truck- red, one pumper- red, one white, and one yellow. one tender- white. 2 type 6 brush engine- green, one type 4 red
Most of our trucks are red and white, we have a tanker with flames on the hood, 1 brush truck that is green, 1 thats blue it is a nice new ford Our new rescue is a white dodge with red stripping very nice truck we have a fleet of 19 trucks.
We have 5 Trucks. Engine, Tanker, Brush Truck, Mule, and Support Truck, all red.
all ours are 2 tone white and red
OUR TRUCKS ARE RED WITH OUR QRS UNIT BEING WHITE
1 Engine (Red), 1 Rescue (Red), 1 Quint (Red), 1 Tanker (Red), 1 BrushTruck (Red), 2 Ambulances (both White and Red) 1 Command Unit/ Squad (Red)
Wow! You guys do have a lot! Since we are a Non-Government Organization, we don't have that much funds in our pocket. We only have 1 red pumper, 1 white rescue van (almost like a mini-ambulance) and a white Advanced Life Support Ambulance.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service