hey everone my name is chris i have been volunteering for 2 yrs now and i enjoy it a whole lot i would like to see what kind of different color trucks there is out there we 3 yellow trucks 1 engine 1rescue and 1 tanker.

Views: 3425

Replies to This Discussion

Red
Our trucks are Fire Engine RED, with the exception of the 3 newest apparatus. They are Fire Engine RED with Silver tops.

Real Fire Trucks are RED!
My department which is a voli dept has 3 stations every station has different colored trucks, My station has a engine and tanker both red. a heavey rescue which is white and green...station 30 all there trucks are yellow and station 40 has a red tanker, red and white engine, yellow heavy rescue, and white and gold 90ft platform
we have 6 red truck : 1 VSAB (in english: Vehicle rescue(Secour) and Assistance to injured(Blesser)), 1 small firetruck(water capacity 500L), 1 fire truck Big Capacity (capacity 10000L), 1 fire truck for wild fire (water capacity: 2000L), 1 command car (4x4), 1 small car.
Catoosa County Fire Dept Trucks are Red
REAL Firetrucks and apparatus are RED!!!! I have to say though there is a wide variety of colors on here.
one red and one yellow and black
We have a heave rescue, two engine/pumpers, a tanker, a F350 brush truck, and a van for personel. Our rescue, engins and tanker are all red and white. Our brush truck and van are red.

P.S. - Ask any child what color is a fire truck? They will say: RED.
our trucks are lime green, I may have pictures up on my profile
It's about time I saw some more black trucks on here
Attachments:
Some of our apparatus is red but we are converting to black with silver leaf and purple shadowing.
Attachments:
Most of our tricks are red. We do have two red ambulances and a white one.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service