Well the weirdest thing ive ever found was at a structure fire in a vacant house it had been vacant for about 10 years and i found a really old prosthetic leg and i still have it sitting in the firehouse lol

Views: 1501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not too wierd to find but still...Today we had a working house fire. First in a while, needless to say, I was excited. during salvage/overhaul, I came across a bible that had been surrounded by fire, yet it remained inteact with no damage whatsoever...my proof that were not alone.
We had a house explosion...fully involved upon arrival with an exposure on side C...About halfway through the fire, someone asks why there is soap all over the road...The lady who lived in the explosin house carved bars of soap for a living...
Cool!
Sorry Marty, gotta go there ... I bet it made clean up a lot easier!! Groannnn ... okay, back to my cave.
We had a very hot fire in a adult store one winter 28 years ago after we knock down the fire and started to over hall all the toys on the walls were all limp and soft was a sight to see. The women of the dept. maid shore that we (the men) all new that its not true that fire gives good wood. Just saying?
Dust, I am struggling with my reading skills lately... can you just please post me a descriptive picture to make your point ?
Oh my GOD...I could not stop laughing!!!! All of it was genius!!!!
Heather there were something I just did not want to know about.... In tears right now...
glad to make you laugh... thanks for appreciating the genius !
come on - you know you were thinking the same thing...

I just say what everyone is thinking...
We had a live, smoldering cat come running out of the rubble of a total loss house fire - building flat, not even one wall standing... We were busy managing the propane tanks nearby and as we were pulling through the rubble working on hot spots - out runs this half-charred LIVING long-haired cat.

That woulda scared the crap out of anyone!!!!
Speechless here.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service