Well the weirdest thing ive ever found was at a structure fire in a vacant house it had been vacant for about 10 years and i found a really old prosthetic leg and i still have it sitting in the firehouse lol

Views: 1501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BUSY - shoot...
if it rubbed in the right spot, maybe she was getting some action
LOL - tater tot... I wonder if she could bare children after harvest?

And - LOL - Mr. Potato Head... did she keep it... for show and tell?

My friend's mother had a hysterectomy and she keeps her uterus in a jar at her house for all to see.

ROTFLMAO

glad you are still with us...

awh... now that is too bad :(

LOLOLOLOL

someone in the most recent "Caption This" with the giant fire ball - was a pig roast - and I thought of this comment... so I had to revive it...
Big Fire
I've heard of that. ew. We used to take women in with PID (pelvic inflammatory disease - basically non-specific pain in the hoo-ha) to the hospital all the time. The worst (as the Dr. later told us) was a rather large lady who had stuffed it full of rolled newspaper! Argh! On the plus side, you could tell how long it had been there by the date!
OMG

as a girl can I just OMG - there is NO WAY on God's Green Earth for ANY REASON _ EVER _ that I would be stuffing my peek-a-choo with a newspaper

that gives a whole new meaning to stop the bleeding...
And people say no one uses the hard copy anymore just the online edition. Just be glad she didnt use the online edition for that.
LOL

well, ok, maybe if it were the entertainment or sports section of the hard copy it would do the trick
its not what i found on the fire but what my dad found on a fire........ i was there on call with the ambulance that night and he was paged for a fire when he arrived law enforcement said that is was a known drug house and while they in there to look for any computers or such for an ongoing investigation.... dad said they found in the basement, a car.... yes a car... then preceeded to find a camera bag and when he opened it there were a variety of sex toys, most every thing you could imagine........ it didnt help that there were bags upon bags full of garbage... no wonder this house went up in flames

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service