Well the weirdest thing ive ever found was at a structure fire in a vacant house it had been vacant for about 10 years and i found a really old prosthetic leg and i still have it sitting in the firehouse lol

Views: 1501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now that's just plain funny right there, I don't care who ya are !!!

Of course he does - every good fire chief should own a Harley shop AND host the local hog roast... that's is absolutely what makes him popular in town and a good pick for Chief !!!
Some of this stuff you just can't make up.
You know that anyone on here that has kids that like pokemon will never be able to watch that show again without laughing their A$$ off.
then my work here is done...
that is Awesome on so many levels
You know Jack he was that kind of guy and we are that KIND OF SERVICE ! May he rest in peace.
wow, alot of wierd stuff out there. guess when i get more time in the wierder it will get.
funniest thing i seen yet was while digging through a burn out i thought i found a turkey dinner but realized it was the dog, but i must admit it was cooked perfectly, and once during a grass fire i found a deer hoof but no deer..
Don't think I'll be having any taters for dinner for a couple days.You're painting a picture here...
you missed a few chapters of the story - go read the end of the Stereotypes discussion for more expansive discussion and more visual aids... :-)

I don't know about that!Switching to rice though.
Do you think she had a tater tot?
Did she name it Mr potato head?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service