Hi all,

I am with the London Fire Brigade and am looking to swap a couple of tee shirts for other fire brigades tees. I am more interested in tees from the states, Australia, Canada and New Zealand but would consider anywhere really.

If you are interested then let me know.

David.

Views: 1313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im from southern Missouri US i would be willing to swap with ya send me your address in a massage and or a friend request...
My brothers your's t-shirts are not forgoten
I would love to trade shirts, I am from Paducah, KY in the states. Drop me an email at "mattf350@comcast.net" if you are interested... and that goes for anyone that reads this, I would love to trade with any of you.
Hi David,

I am from London, but working just north of Houston Texas in the Klein district FD. I am just starting my training next week, but once I can get hold of one of our t-shirts I will be very happy to swap one with you. I will IM you my address once I can get a swap going.

Cheers and stay safe,

Damian.
David,
I'll be in London on Sept. 19-24. I can bring a black, long-sleeve IAFF, Local 1984 T-Shirt (size is Large, 40-42 chest) for trade (same size) if you're interested. I'll be staying at a place in Victoria Station area. Email me at bobcjeske@gmail.com if you're interested and we can plan a meeting & trade. Maybe show me and the wife a good pub too.
Thanks,
Bob
If you are interested in Swapping Shirts or Shoulder Flashes drop me a line ....

Strathcona County, Alberta
Canada
David,
I would like to swap a shirt with you. My husband is a Dallas, Texas fireman. Could you send me 2 or 3? I can send you some back. My husband always wears shirts from other departments and I though this would be a cool gift for Christmas.
Would you want to trade some shirts for Dallas, Texas on-duty fire shirts????
Would you want to trade some shirts for Dallas, Texas on-duty fire shirts????
Would you want to trade some shirts for Dallas, Texas on-duty fire shirts???? My husband is from Louisiana and would love it.
Paul,
I just need an XL if possible. What size should I send you?
Nevermind I saw it on facebook. Shirt headed your way. thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service