Hi all,

I am with the London Fire Brigade and am looking to swap a couple of tee shirts for other fire brigades tees. I am more interested in tees from the states, Australia, Canada and New Zealand but would consider anywhere really.

If you are interested then let me know.

David.

Views: 1311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David,

Drop me your address and I will send you a tee from Bossier Parish in Louisiana. I just received one from Canada this afternoon.

Kevin
id be greatfult to swap shirts with you.let me know what size you need.and where to send it
Kevin,

I am after uk large size so 40-42inch chest. Not sure what size that would be in the States. I have a uk large that I can send in return if you want. If you would like a different size then let me know and I will see if I can get a hold of one before you send yours.

David
Kevin,

Thanks for the reply. I am after uk large 40-42inch chest if you can manage together a hold of one. If you want one in return then it is as per my previous post. I have uk large. If you require a different size then let me know.

Cheers

David
Do you want trade one with me?
I'm from Portugal!
i will swap a shirt i have from our station.i only have one though
Can you post a pic of the tee?
Edgar and David I will gladly do a shirt swap, and you can choose which shirt you get. I can either send a standard dark blue WFD shirt.... or we are selling pink shirts to raise money for a team from our fire dept to walk 60 miles in 3 days for cancer research. The pink is set to look just like the standard blue but on the back below the maltees cross it says cause saving lives is more than just putting out fires. email me and let me know, which either of you are interested in. Oh yeah and I live in the US state of Georgia Kat2177@yahoo.com
Edgar, Zack and Olivia,

I would like to swap tee shirts with all of you. Drop me a private message and we can swap postal details. As mentioned I have UK large (40-42inch) chest but may be able to get a different size if required.

All the best

David
i gladly will, im from pennsylvania, message me your contact info
hi david, i´m xavi, from mallorca. i´m interested in swapping shirts
Edgar
Send me your address and I will send you a shirt from Franklin TN, USA. My wife is making a quilt of fire department shirts and one from Portugal would be great.
Al Black

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service