I am an Irish firefighter and I will be going out for the evening. I love St. Patty's Day

Views: 547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From what I have seen and checked I have some Irish in my heritage. But I will be in service that night ready to roll on any ER that comes about.
I'm 1/2 Italian, 5/16 Irish and 3/16 German. So, yes I will be celebrating, ha! Bagpipes, Irish folk music and lots of beer : )
Well im not Irish but i thought everybody is irish on St.Patty"s Day lol now if you go to a october fest im in lol you have a good st pattys day
Never heard of patty's day, Here in Ireland we call it Paddy's Day :)
I'm part Irish. I'm dranking over a friends house.
Green beer and green pizz for the day.. The Irish festival is in our area for the weekenned
More Scotch than Irish.....but Irish enough....I will be, on the green....playing golf!
me german, wife Irish, so we celebrate St. Paddy's day and Octoberfest both. LOL Prob go to work then out for a drink or 3 lol
So, how many of you 'Irish' firefighters live in Ireland? Were born in Ireland? Have two parents that were born in Ireland? Apart from Higgins, that is?

Patrick. Pat would be OK. Paddy would be fine! But call an Irishman named 'Patrick' Patty and I think you might have a fight on your hands...
We had our toen parade last week.
Sunday I got the the Jersey City parade.
On the 17th we march in NYC in the big parade!

I'm not Irish but my wife is 100%
I'm not of Irish decent at all but it's my sisters birthday ans my significant other is of Irish decent so I'm sure I will find myself at the local watering hole for a few green ones.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service