Heres a couple of Pages from The Rules & Regulations as set forth BY The Board of Fire Commisioners City Of Bridgeport Connecticut

Views: 212

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Wow....
I would not have made the height/weight requirement , so fall back to the horse page i would have been sent for glue and a replacement provided lol
Now I can see why my one grandfather was a FF.
Hahaha Bill... I would not make the height/weight back then either 6'9" + 290 lbs when I retired Sure opens your eyes to how much things Have Changed since the good ole days Thats from a DVD someoen captured each Page in the book, most of its pretty boring hype ( to be honest Most of the Rules and regs havent changed all that much Sadly, example Sunday Morning "Flush outs" which come from the weekly "proper cleaning of the horse stalls.... lol Gotta do it every sunday..lol
the last page
Attachments:

damn Im 5'6" and I havent seen 135# in almost 35 years

From 1 July 1907 San Diego FD Rules and Regs.

those were the days...

yeah  specially whe  it comes to washing under the tail... Far  as  washing  "the sheath",.  I  am out  get the rookie to deal with that stuff..    LOL    

From Googlingthe term...and  as suspected..Umm No thanks...

"What are the basics of sheath and udder cleaning? I can sum this up for you in two words: USE GLOVES. Oh wait, two more words: USE CAUTION.

IF You  need further  direction  YOu can also Google it and they actually  have Youtube  videos ....  TMI  for me

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service