Just when you thought you'd seen it all....

A MAN is lucky to still have a penis after he inserted it in a metal park bench and became stuck, doctors say.

At least a dozen police and emergency services workers were called to the park in Hong Kong after 41-year-old Le Xing’s penis became trapped in a hole, apparently after he became aroused.

According to reports from Hong Kong, the “lonely and disturbed” Mr Xing told police he thought it would be fun to have sex with the bench, UK’s The Telegraph reported.

Full artcile and video at-
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24174888-5005961,00....

Views: 731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a "different" case for extrication.....Hmmmm, think I can handle this case....get me the "Jaws".......LOL What...? Not on the truck.....? Damn, well, ok, get the K-12 saw.....LOL
It'd have to be the reciprico saw or air chisel wouldn't it??!!

Your evil Paul!!!!
Difficult to imagine how great the need would have to be to make a park bench look good. ?????
WTF ! ! ! !
It was a sure thing....that is to get tetnus!
I wonder if he considered the material the bench was made from and the consequences?

Wood bench: Splinters (get it, 'wood' bench ha!)

Plastic: No idea, thought the 'wood bench' was too funny

Concrete: A little coarse I would think

F.D. Web Design
Too many joke possibilities...I'm going to explode! lol
If I would ever encounter this kind of incident, I would be laughing so hard that I would have to hand the tool over to someone else. I would be afraid of hitting the paticular body part inside the bench. This would be a different kind of extrication.
Hey Chief? Would the portable torch be quicker?

TCSEvil
Oh! Also! If you are easily offended by "locker room" humor, I don't think I would follow this thread very far...

TCSS
lol
OMG what was he thinkin! Probably wasn't lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service