Everyone we need to work together and pray for a co-worker of mine from Lima Allen County Paramedics. He is a fellow EMT/Dispathcher. HE got flown to Ohio State University friady night after having a massive stroke. Right now he is fighting for his life and is vent dependent and unresponsive. Jim is a fellow brother of all if us and it is hitting a company pretty bad. It has devastated us all. We all loved him and he is such a great guy to be around and always takes his work to heart. He is a loving husband, father, brother, uncle, cousin friend co-worker,everything you could possible imagine. He helped our comunity out in alot of ways and now we are asking EVERYONE to PLEASE keep him in your prayers. We all need to stick together for a fellow "Brother". So please pray for him and his family this is an urgent prayer request. Please Read and repost where ever so we as a nation of firefighters/emts and dispatchers can work together as a team and pray for Jim... Jimmy my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and God Bless

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The power of prayer is one of the most undeniable things in the world...of course our prayers will be with him and his family.
God Bless
My prayers are with him and his family. May God Bless him
Our thoughts and prayers are with him, his family, friends and co workers.
Lets all pray God can work one of his miracles tonight. If not may God bless his soul and family. Update is there taking him off life support tonight
Our prayers are with him, Get well Brother.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service