Pak Teenager arrested in USA for plotting Jehaad... as usual.. Posted by: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:13 am (PDT)

They will NEVER talk about this in the media here because the Govt is in one-sided LOVE with Pak which will never end. And now they are interested in opening up
the borders in the name of free trade.

Regardless, I got this disturbing news from a Reader's comment section of a TOI Article..Thank God for
the Internet... Truth somehow leaks out..

*A Paki teenager arrested in USA , " The Maryland teenager secretly arrested by the FBI for allegedly conspiring with the woman from the Philadelphia
suburbs known as Jihad Jane also spoke of a Columbine-style plot with a Pittsburgh-area friend in a jihadist chat room, according to sources and documents. "I had a lot of thoughts about you today," the teen, Mohammed K.,
wrote to his Western Pennsylvania pen pal late last year. "About us both doing martyrdom operations together in my school. . . . It was like we both
were in a big truck and had guns and we were shooting randomly at a huge crowd of kids." The chats provide new insight into a boy who at age 15
allegedly began helping Colleen LaRose, the 48-year-old "Jihad Jane" from Pennsburg, who U.S. officials say represents a disturbing new face of homegrown terrorism. Mohammed K. was 17 and a high school senior in Ellicott
City, Md., when he allegedly wrote those threatening words.
The Inquirer is not publishing his last name because he is a juvenile. Mohammed's chat room
friend was Emerson Begolly, a Pennsylvania State University student who was soon charged with soliciting unrelated terror attacks. Transcripts of the
chats were publicly filed in that case."*

--
*It is better to be hated for what U are than be loved for what U are not.*

Sarvam Sri-Krishnaarpanam

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe this is an old article, this woman was arrested months ago I think.

Either way, it's completely disturbing every time you hear something like this.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service