Hello everyone!

I need to throw something out to all of you regarding pagers. The big " M " in my opinion does not manufacture a pager of good quality any longer. My question is, What brand and model pagers do you all use, and how do you rate them regarding performance and durability . Lets use a 1 to 10 scale with 1 being low marks and 10 being the highest mark.

Thanks for your time!

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We use the Infostream, Xstream alphanumeric pager. 9/10

Found this picture on the net....

Unfortunately we use Minitor V pagers as well as Apollo Pilot XP alpha pagers. Oh yeah I forgot, text paging as well. I've never been a big fan of tone/voice pagers. If a pager needs repair it gets sent to the factory and takes forever. Motorola has dropped the ball. It seems every time they make a new model an older model gets dumped from support.
Thats why Im looking for another brand. Currently, we are in the process of replacing our portables and mobiles with Kenwoods for the same reason.
thanks
At the fd we have motorolas. I purchased a minator 4 just so I dont have to tote a full size radio around all day ,But we also have txt messaging alerts when they actually work.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2020   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service