OK....The old Bullshit detector has triggered again.....How about we set up a new award here.....we give it out for the most mindless post written.....The old adage "No question is a dumb question." Obviously has never visited this site....I am beginning to wonder about some of the people here...are they Firefighters or Yard Breathers...?  I see some that have the distinction of the 2/20 club (2years in and 20 years experience)...But honestly if you cannot think of something other than the color of helmets or apparatus or whether Jrs should have pagers and go on calls then why not just not post at all....if you are doing it for the "points" then contact the "web chief" I will gladly give you mine, just spare us....PLEASE...!!!   We can call it the "WANTON WANNABEE" award...and issue it quaterly for the most deserving posting here......I have no problems posting this as I am sure it will get deleted by those in power....LOL...But in the meantime...Have fun with it.........Stay safe...always keep the faith

Views: 1962

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Craniorectal Inversion Award
Captain Busy I think even the women would be distracted by these two!!!!

P.s. now I see the tower! at first I couldn't even find the bright red arrow!!
that's funny!
Paid vs. Volunteer.

Boxers vs. Briefs vs. Thongs!

It was Borat that made the one piece swim suit for men a reality. What a trend setter I used to think until Jim Carey came along and got on board that train... the problem is that once we go the direction of one piece swim suits for guys in this no gender world we seem to be living in these days... it's just not right...

So Mike, do you usually wear a bikini?
Jack,

Some things are better left unknown. Remember, once you see it, you can never un-see it!
are those my only options?

cause that makes me under-dressed for the occasion - paid or volunteer...
Decisions...decisions. OK, I'll flip a coin. Heads, I'll take the girls on the left. Tails, I'll take the girls on the right.
"do you need me to demonstrate a forward and reverse lay for you and which part is the female end and which part is the male end?"

Hehehe, that sounds dirty!
Are you saying that you go "Commando"? GASP!
LMAO!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service