More than 100 FREE online training classes...Interested?

I have been on a quest to find as many free online training classes I can for over a year. To date, I have taken over 100 online courses and have received certificates in all of them but that is just the tip of the iceberg of what I have found available. I am currently in the process of enrolling in a degree program through Columbia Southern University (online), and know that many of the certificates I have received from these online training classes will be accepted for college credit.

I have decided, at the request/suggestion of another FFN member (Captain Busy) to post all the website links I have found, so that all of my friends and fellow firefighters can benefit from the time I have spent researching these sites.

Enjoy the list and let me know what you think or if there are any courses you may be interested in that I do not have listed. Never know I may just be able to find them for you. Happy studying!!! Be careful and stay safe out there!

Views: 59974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the link to my website but everyone, please be sure you go to www.sarta.ca and more specifically www.sarta.ca/theorydescript.htm for LOGIN instructions and the KEY to enter the free on-line course. Have fun with the course. I plan on developing more advanced courses in the future so "stay tuned". Dave.
Tammy,

I pulled this from our station fax machine today and just checked them out after reading your thread. The Firefighters Support Foundation has links for free online courses to other sites as well as their own, some of which are probably mentioned by you already. Thank you so much for sharing these resources and taking the time to group them. Take care and be safe.
www.ffsupport.org

Phil Clinard
Laurel VFD
Prince George's County Co 10
Laurel, MD
Dave,
Please send me an email when you have the advanced courses available. If you need anyone to give them a trial run let me know, I would love to help out. Take care and stay safe! ~Tammy
Phil,
Thanks so much for the information. I have so many more classes to list but have had to set posting them to the side due to family issues right now. I hope all is well in your area since you are kind of like a neighbor to the Eastern Panhandle area. Take care & stay safe! Thanks again. Check back soon for more course listings.
Tammy
Friendship Fire Company (Company 1)
Harpers Ferry, WV
you are now my hero, i go online ever so often trying to find or pick up free courses. My dept training isn't the best, and they really wont pay for anything. so i like to go out there and find and do what i can to stay educated with the fire field always changing and advancing. thank you for this, this is the greatest thing ever.
even better than sliced bread?
WOW! Thanks Tammy, this will keep me very busy for a long time.
Thanks For all the sites I am planning on checking them out soon
sliced bread dosent bring home the paycheck to buy that slice bread
Hello Brian

I would appreciate that info. I will also post anything I find!!

Thanks

Hey Team,

First of all I would like to thank you Tammy for all the hard work you have put into these complex lists and for putting them for others to benefit from.

Secondly, I was wondering if anyone would know if all these courses are purely USA based?

What I mean by this is, is it only USA firefighters that can take these courses and recieve the certificates?

I'm a New Zealand firefighter.

Many Thanks :)

Thank you for posting this.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service