Hey all,

I recently bought a Blue/White STL Dual Pro and put it in my car. Last week I heard something about white isn't to be used in the front, thinking it was only red not allowed in the front for a volunteer POV. I was wondering what the new set of laws were because apparently everyone keeps being told different things.

Do we have a 360 degree visibility law? What colors may be used up front? I've looked online but I haven't found any specifics. I have heard something about a 360 degree law but most guys on my dept have an interior bar, dash laser or something of the sort. Everywhere else I go, I rarely see any volunteer with a mini-bar or any type of bar on top, tons of interior bars.

Trying to gather more information for myself and other members.

Sorry for yet another POV post, but in all that I've read I have found contradicting answers.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Views: 2549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually I believe they have said he was a Trooper. I live in Hancock county, by the way. But I'll be sure to inform a couple of the guys who have been tagged by the statey that he has no reason to be getting them.

I believe one said he was responding with his dashlaser(with mirror) and he tailed him back home after we were disregarded. He said the officer was nice enough but still made sure to mention it again when he was leaving.

I think we're going over a couple of the apps tomorrow so I should be able to inform him then.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2020   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service