Hey guys
My name is Sarah and I am a full timer down in Charleston SC.
I am not a model or anything like that, but I compete in physique contests at the figure and bikini levels.. basically light weight bodybuilding. I am taking time off until next year and am eating 3200 calories a day to get up to bodybuilding standards by May 2010's Palmetto Cup in Columbia SC.
In the meantime, I have managed to get myself in a contest to win a photo spread and interview in Word Physique magazine. I have never been in any magazines before, and this would be pretty big time for me.
Anyway, stop by my page and read about me if you like or send me a message, I respond.
I am a full time student working on a PhD in professional studies with a double concentration in fire prevention and fire administration as well. I work my ass off. And now, I need your votes to win this contest. No female firefighter has ever won before, and I'd like to change that.
www.worldphysique.com/contests

Thanks ahead of time... It really does mean alot

Sarah

Views: 344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sarah,
I voted for you - enthusiastically! Now, in Philly politics, we're accustomed to the time-honored Quid pro quo. So, uh, what's in it for me?
the satisfaction of voting for a champion..
well duh! even an honest politician will vote for him/herself. No harm in that. The key here is to do it often. I just voted 3 more times. And unlike westphilly, I'm not looking for quid pro quo. Knowledge that I've help, in some small way for you to accomplish your goal is thanks enough.
Not exactly the kind of satisfaction I was hoping for, but knock 'em dead anyway, kid.
Thanks Jack..... I have all sorts of other colorful comments to enter here, but since I don't know the guy and what he is implying, I will leave it at that...
No worries Sarah, WestPhilly is harmless. Lot of smoke but no fire. hehe
Ok, i voted for ya! Best of luck!!!
Sarah,

How colorful?
thanks, i am down to 13 votes away now...
Voted! Go get em kid!
Ow, ow, ow...OK, OK, you can have the photo op :-D
yeah i am 44 behind again.. DAMN IT!!@#!@#

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service