BE A PART OF THE

HOMETOWN HEROES WORKFORCE

EARN EXTRA $$$ ON YOUR DAYS OFF!

We are looking for Police, Fire and EMS professionals in your town who want to earn extra money.

Our Hometown Heroes are working in all 50 States and across Canada!
I have work available in 23,000 locations paying a minimum $300.00! The Hometown Heroes Team does simple non-technical safe work at locations IN YOUR HOMETOWN AREA!!!

DON’T MISS THIS CHANCE TO EARN EXTRA MONEY!

• Headed up by a retired Fire Chief.
• We hire ONLY Emergency Responders.
• No costs or fees….NONE!
• Work available in your home area.
• Work around your Schedule.
• No special training required.
• This is so simple…..EVEN A PROBIE CAN DO THIS!

CALL or EMAIL now for more information.

Jeff Yuchasz
chief@pro-motion.us
Direct 248-560-0511
CELL 248-719-6774

Views: 819

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Currently need all states but particularly Texas, California, Kansas, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, N.Dakota, Maine.

And Tallahassee! ASAP!

If you read this and did not answer this....WHY?
you said " and across Canada".
I sent an email but recieved no response.
Thanks Chief
Sorry Derek, I never received your email.
Yes Canada. Mostly major cities but we do a lot of the retail businesses their. All Provences.
Does the job come with hots and a cot? (What can I say - I'm spoiled.)
The cynicism comes right through - even with your broken English, Kali.
Actually...........
I phigured you would.
Curious...email sent.
-Jon
That's precisely my biggest problem, it sounds too good to be true.

Hearing it from firefighters that work for me is not a problem. There is about 300 out there so if you want to give me your email I'll have a couple contact you.
Here's the story, I’m a retired Fire Chief from the Detroit Area.
The company I work for (Pro-Motion Technology Group) is a $45million dollar a year Audio/ Visual company that sells and services all the sight and sound equipment for over 100 national retail and restaurants all over the Country, such as CVS, Right-Aid, Sears, JC Penny, Wal-Mart, Chili’s, Footlocker, American Eagle Outfitter, and on and on.

They had me start a side job company/division that used Firefighters to fill our need to supplement our independent technicians (that charge $100/hr minimum two hours) when the job was low tech and did not need the tech’s expertise. My guys did mostly TV or DVD player swap outs. When one of our units quit functioning properly, they would “overnight” a new replacement and I would have a FF swap it out. It was usually 4 or 5 screws, 5 color coded connections, a power cord and a cable connection and they were done. We sent for a pickup from the business so they didn’t even have to carry it out. $50.00 was the average pay.

Not bad. But the work was occasional, only when something failed were we used. Then it expanded to getting model #s off of some stuff, setting up small displays and so on. Good, but still occasional. Usually 2-6 times a month, maybe. But the work was expanding.

Now, we have around 400 Firefighters all across the US and Canada doing low tech stuff and still expanding.

We just got a client that owns 95% of the world’s free-standing Blood Pressure machines. You know, the ones you sit down in, put your arm in the sleeve and push the button and it takes your blood pressure. They are in most national chain pharmacies. 23,000 of them!

They would like to hire us to swap out the ad cards that are located on those 23,000 B/P machines….every 4 wks. It should only take 10 minutes to swap the ads. No tools, no signature required. In and out. 10 minutes….$15.00 per store.
20 stores per team member x $15.00 = $300.00 every 4wks. Not bad for changing out cardboard ads.

Now we need to expand the team of FFs, so I opened it up to not only Firefighters but also Police Officers and EMS. I need at least 1000 more.
We are going to change our name from RED HOT SWAP to Hometown Heroes Workforce.
That’s just the beginning. The $300 is the low end of the pay. We have a lot of opportunities to make more….A lot more. I have programs with the B/P machines to double or triple that.
And that’s only 1 customer. I have more waiting.

Fill out an application TODAY and get in on it. Police, Fire and EMS. It’s a great team to be a part of.

Call me oe email if you have questions.

Jeff yuchasz
Chief@pro-motion.us
248-560-0511
You got a Shop Rite and a Rite Aid in your town, 11 locations in Tom's River, Lanoka Harbor has a CVS on Main, Forked River has 3. go out on the Island or South to Waretown and you'll wrap up your 20 sites and never go more than 10 miles from your home. 20 sites pay $300.00.

Call me. Why not have the extra money?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2021   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service