Name is Barb and I am an EMT in Illinois and going through my Fire 2 this summer and hopefully getting accepted into the Medic program at Ingalls Hospital. Looking to get my rescue diving cert this summer as well. This is an awesome site with so much information and educational tools at my dispense. I look forward to chatting with some of you newbies and vets to get a better gear on my career path(s). Stay safe...!

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome and hope to see you around. TCSS
Welcome to the nation.... Dont be shy jump right in.
Thanks guys, I am far from shy and have no issue with jumping in..LOL Thats one of the reasons I chose this career path!
Thanks so much Dottie!
Hey barb, good luck on your quest... btw; on this site, its probie, not newbie lol
Dustin...either way...I always end up cooking so no matter, its all good...LOL
Welcome to FFN. Hope to see you around!
Welcome to the nation!
Greetings from Bartlett, Illinois! Let me know if you need any help with FF2. Good luck and stay safe!
Hey Barb, from the southside here, worked many years in the south burbs, just wondering where you are going through the academy at. Know you'll do real well at Ingalls that is a very good program to go through. Want to add if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Brian, Thanks so much and I will! Always get home safe..
Hey Jack, thanks so much for the offer and I will ask trust me...lol I am going thru South Chicago Heights with Deputy Chief L. Nardoni..he is an amazing man and I am honored to be part of his class! I just hope I get accepted into Ingalls...LOL

Have a great night!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service