Hey I am a fire explorer in Peachtree City and I plan to become a volunteer with our department and then possibly a paid staff member later on after college I also have wanted to own my own helmet and want one that has seen a little action and also since im 17 I dont have the income to buy a new one so I wanted to know if someone wanted to sell me a gently used black cairns 1010 or 1044 helmet??

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i dont have a helemt, but i want exploerer shirts, a bit off topic i know and im sorry for that.. if u wana trade lemme know
but arnet they like 700 dollars?
leather helmets are not 700 i am going to be buying my own and its just under 400 but they do last about as long as your career... and they are worth it they really are... if you go to firestore.com you can look at the american haritage ones they are very nice..
i appreciate what you want but if you want a used helmet, you need to make it yours that is used, dont get someone else's helmet, it is so much better if you can look at a helmet and say that is my first helmet. but that is just me
yeah that is true.. its better to make it urs and have ur hard work put into ur helmet.. and you can always keep it after u get done and be like this is my helment and has ur sweat and hard work in it and not someone elses..
Yep depending on your dept. you might get razzed for buying a preseasond helmet. Save your money it will make it all that much better.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service