Has firefighting ever interferred with your job (if you're a volunteer) or your relationship with your family or significant other?

Views: 759

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yup it has for me too.... things work well now. Frankly if some guy is that needy, jealous, weak, etc. etc. he is not for me. Love me for all of me or take a walk! :) its a good thing i'm not hideous and stupid, otherwise this would never work. LMAO.
Some days are better than others. Example, we are closing in on the end of our fiscal year and everyone one is making the big pushes to get the last minute calls in to bump up their numbers and to extend bragging rights to the ones behind them. Normal stuff. My wife understands this on most days and knows that it is important to me therefore, it is important to her as well. On some days she really wishes I would give the FD up though. It is a balancing act, a difficult one at that.
Well it is good that he recognized early on that YOU WERE SOOOOO FAR OUT OF HIS LEAGUE ;-)
Do you guys miss me? LOL BTW- not turned off ny a strong female, and I know how difficult it is to "break someone in" in the fire biz!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service