To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5429

Replies to This Discussion

i agree, thanks to all the vets. none of this would be possible with out them. i am going to get a cup of coffee. i have medic class tonight. omg. its already driving me nuts.
I'm with you there Rick I have about 3 more classes left for the first quarter of Medic class, I think I fried my brain already.
Rounds for everyone I'm buying, I just got an extra 5 bonus points on exam 3 so we are celebrating. Buds for me with a shot of Jack.
Its been a long day... need a foot rub and a nice Long Island Iced Tea. Hey Bartender! I need a LIIT down here at the end of the Bar,please....and thank you.
Hey folks In for a round. Rum n coke.

Hope all had a good day.
Hey Dave.........didnt know you were a drinker. Pour me a..............Germans bought out Budwieser.......make it a Coors Light Draft frosted glass please.

Wish I had a computer at home......check that..........wish I could get DSL at home because dial up just won't work.

Whats happening with everyone..........DAVE.......where are the women...........a good bar has to have women. Just remember I am 37, handsome devil- hey its the truth I cant help it- need some available 25 - 30 y/o ladies please.
hey guys .. can't sleep got dressed and dragged my sorry as- down here.. I'm buying around .
relaxing at the saloon.....Posted by Romulus14541 on November 11, 2008 at 4:27pm in Firefighter Saloon

just getting in from work... and sitting here relaxing... The other night I had a dance with a pretty lady.. named Jennifer..... Bartender... One Cold Refreshing Genny Light please...

▼ Reply to This

Upload Files

Attach File(s):
putting it in the right place..
oh by the way I will buy you a drink ,but tommorow night your turn to buy.. I'm taking top shelve.. hummmmmmm...
Bar Keep, Give me a shot of Jack and I'm off to bed!!
Good moring all ill put some coffee on for you all ,since i worked all last night ill have a bud lite and im going to bed

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service