Hey- this lovely firefighter (well, she is lovely, there's no denying that) is looking for likes on her Facebook page.  She is a firefighter, actually, a Lieutenant in the CFA (the Country Fire Authority) and she is trying to get the word out about her music.  I have been helping a little since I happen to talk to a few people "down under" from time to time and her situation made it to my attention.  So check her out and take the time to like her page!

http://www.facebook.com/kayladwyer11

Mick Mayers

FirehouseZen.com

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, that picture didn't load...

Attachments:

Thanks to those of you who have "liked" her page; she's only 11 away from her goal, so share away.  The thing I really want people to take away from this, however, is that we are truly a "brotherhood" (I put it in quotes because that incorporates EVERYONE in our brotherhood) and we should do good things for those in our circle whenever we have the chance.

Perhaps with all of the evil and anger in our world today, instead of bemoaning it, we in the fire and emergency services should resolve in 2013 to EACH do one good thing on the internet for another Brother; anything, from adding a "like" to their page, to sharing a thanks, to sending a prayer...

There are millions of us in the fire and emergency services over the whole world and we have power to at least throw a rock in this pond; hopefully the ripples reach out and turn into waves.  Resolve in 2013 to DO ONE NICE THING EVERY TIME YOU LOG IN.  We have the ability to make this spread and it only takes, in a lot of cases, one click.  Bump this up.  This should be viral- it's easy and if you really care about the brotherhood, consider how easy it can be to support each other instead of tearing each other down.

Happy New Year-

Mick Mayers

FirehouseZen.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service