R.I.P. Lieutenant Kevin M. Kelley of the Boston Fire Dept. Ladder 26. Please keep his wife and 3 adult daughters in your prayers. he was killed when his unit he was in struck a building. killing him and injuring 4 other firefighters. keep all of their families in your prayers also....

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/cnn-news/18447998/detail.html
Thanks,
David
Lanark Fire

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what a horrible loss
RIP Lt Kelly from what Ive heard he was a very amazing firefighter and family man.
RIP Lt. Not only is this a horrific loss and accident. THe majority of the American fire service can put a face to this man. He was a great character and inspiration from what I saw. If you don't know what I am referring to, check out Firehouse USA that was on the DIscovery Channel. This is the same guy that was on the show. Condolences to his family and the Boston FD. I hope they fry the Commisioner and the Mayor over this senseless death. How can we not provide maintenance for our apparatus. Last, keep the driver in your hearts as well. He will have a lot to deal with over this. What a horrible day that will live with him forever.
R.I.P lieutenant Kelly. I'll keep your family in my paryers.
R.I.P my thoughts and prayers are with the family friends and the fire dept.
God Bless............ :(
Our thoughts and prayers to his family and friends, Rest In Peace Brother
What a sad loss. I was shocked to hear of his passing and my prayers are with his family and brother of Ladder 26. God bless him for all the service he gave to this country.
My condolences to the family and friends and fellow fire fighters.
My heart goes out to his family..
Oxbow Fire Dept salutes Him as a hero not to be forgotten

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service