What does everybody listen to?I love early 70's metal but CCR is still my favorite.Just curious as to what anybody else listens to.

Views: 327

Replies to This Discussion

I have a broad range of musical interests. I grew up listening to country, being around horses and cowboys, thats a given, but I love classic rock, well to me it's classic rock, being born in the mid 70s, like CCR, Journey and the likes... I definitely cant stand Rap and Hip Hop... I also listen to Andrew Lloyd Webber, Sinatra, and some Jazz...
Funny you mentioned Sinatra.I found a real good way to piss my wife off big time is to start singing Strangers in the Night.I don't know if it's the song or my voice though.
I think it might reflect my inner adult.
Iggy Pop and the Stooges is good too if I'm in the right mood.
Caught Thin Lizzie on the radio today.The original version of Whiskey in a Jar.Much better than the remake.
WAIT - LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT - YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WAYS TO PISS YOUR WIFE OFF ???

bad boys... bad boys... whatcha gonna do ???
I save that only for special occassions;)
Being as tho Christmas is right around the corner, time to get into some Trans Siberian Orchestra. Can't wait 'til Dec 1 when they are coming to Rupp Arena! Going to be a great night! Aside from that give me a good mixture of classic rock with some Heavy Metal thrown in.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service