What color is your explorer helmet?

Views: 2505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

our whole department wears the same color helmets except officers, but explorers have to wear a neon green vest that says "HFD EXPLORER" on the back
my career involved the polycarbonate helmets, not the leather... have to admit that your helmet is unique. I have never seen a brown fire helmet before, and it look great. Nice touch with the accessories. How much did this cost you, including the helmet shield? I would like to get one for my helmet collection now that I have retired after 30 years... thanks for posting your photo, which by the way is well done as far as composition and lighting...

CBz
juniors wear blue rcts black ff yellow eng yellow lt orange capts red
ares were yellow and some are but then my assistant chief got me a black lid with a yellow leather shield so now its either yellow or black with yellow shield lid
In my department we have yellow helmets. The junior captain and lieutenants have Cairns 1010's w/ yellow leather shields, and the rest have Cairns 660's with yellow stickers on the front
cute, you mean like pom poms?
lol
Now if you like him you should learn how to spell his title correctly. : )
When I was an explorer we wore black helemts no matter what style but we wore black gear since the department wore yellow so we would look different on a scene.
Oops mistake I mean yellow helmets that are painted blue
do you mean painted on the sides of the helmet? can't imagine orange balls hanging on the side of your helmet... lol
go figure... I waited 20-years before I wore a red helmet... lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service