No Description

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

because they are a hassle
Um, Jared Jared Jared.... here is some friendly advice. Please consider it ok.. IF you find that roll up doors are a "hassle" Maybe the fire service is just not your cup of tea. Perhaps you better end your involvement here and now before things get really F'd up.. I think I will let any readers add their own thoughts as to what would be more of a hassle in the fire service than roll up compartment doors. just sayin ya know!!!! Its not THAT bad is it?
Jared have the rollers on the roll-up doors you say are a hassle ever been greased? If the tracks or the rollers are dirty or not maintained then they do become a pain in the royal rear end. But a little bit of 3-in-one oil or WD-40 works wonders for fixing them. As for D-rings on doors unless a door handle is broke why on God's green earth would you ask such a question and no description?!?!?!?! I mean unless you were going to ask a question of profound importance and had a brain fart, in which case I suppose we should call Ralph Carr for immediate rescue!

yes brian 

me too 

Matthew Powers said:

I prefer double-D rings.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2018   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by