No Description

Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

because they are a hassle
Um, Jared Jared Jared.... here is some friendly advice. Please consider it ok.. IF you find that roll up doors are a "hassle" Maybe the fire service is just not your cup of tea. Perhaps you better end your involvement here and now before things get really F'd up.. I think I will let any readers add their own thoughts as to what would be more of a hassle in the fire service than roll up compartment doors. just sayin ya know!!!! Its not THAT bad is it?
Jared have the rollers on the roll-up doors you say are a hassle ever been greased? If the tracks or the rollers are dirty or not maintained then they do become a pain in the royal rear end. But a little bit of 3-in-one oil or WD-40 works wonders for fixing them. As for D-rings on doors unless a door handle is broke why on God's green earth would you ask such a question and no description?!?!?!?! I mean unless you were going to ask a question of profound importance and had a brain fart, in which case I suppose we should call Ralph Carr for immediate rescue!

yes brian 

me too 

Matthew Powers said:

I prefer double-D rings.

yes 

Brian Mackie said:

I know what you mean now Jared. On many apparatus, (besides the roll up type compartment doors) many compartments have the D RING type latch. (twist to open). Am I right? is that what you refer too? do I get the gold star? awwww come on.. gimmme a ferkin star!!!! Anyway, what about them? let me guess, you busted one on your brand new million dollar pumper, and need to replace it before the chief finds out right?
Try the apparatus manufacturer. They might have some lol OR, sneak into the neighboring dept. hall after hours and.. no no no I am fn kidding!!!! do NOT do that. Lord knows we have enough trouble in the fire service without having to make more.
Hope this answers your question! what did we learn from this? lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service