The Detroit Fire Dept loss a great FireFighter on the early morning of Sat November 15th. FireFighter Harris was a 17 year vet of Engine Company 23 when he was killed fighting a fire at a vacant house that was a arson fire. Here Here to Fire Fighter Harris you will be missed Brother and your prayers are with your family and fellow Brothers and sisters of the Fire Dept. Rest in Pease God be with your soul while you rest.
Michael IAFF Local 73 ST. Louis Fire Dept.

Views: 354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rest in Peace brother
Yes this is truly sad, Harris was a brother of one of my friends I know who is also on Detroit Fire Dept. and he was working the fire too when the roof collapsed on Harris. God Bless his family.
My thoughts and prayers to his family and fellow bothers & sisters another grate loss to the FF service
The Lord's fire brigade is receiving another leader. May he do as much good service there has he obviuosly did here. Rest in peace.
T. J let me know when the funeral is
WALTER P. HARRIS
Active Senior Firefighter
Engine-23, 6th Battalion

Lived: 09/11/1970 to 11/15/2008
Served: 03/11/1991 to 11/15/2008

Visitation:
Community Christian Fellowship
8131 E. Outer Dr.
Detroit, MI 48213
11/20/08 4 to 9 P.M.

Service:
Second Ebenezer Church
14601 Dequindre St.
Detroit, MI 48212
11/21/08 10:00 A.M.

Interment:
Elmwood Cemetery

People who wish to make financial contributions to the family may do so at:
WALTER P. HARRIS
Memorial Fund
250 W. Larned Street, Suite 202
Detroit, MI 48226
My condolences to his family, friends, and fellow fire fighters they will all be in my prayers.
Thanks Bro I will talk to the guys at the Union hall and see if we can send a couple of guys up their.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service