My question is do emergency service departments have a need for small video production services to create higher intensity/cinematic video content? Everything is social media these days and it's been my observation that recruits are looking for something that resembles that military adrenaline rush/intensity. Is this a missed opportunity or are department's fine with the 90s style recruitment videos? How about for funding? Can departments get better funding with increased visibility? Example Project Raincloud Productions https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

to a certain extent that could be helpful but dramatic and action type videos may not serve the purpose.

interview types with members talking about their "war stories" and the feeling of family may be more helpful!

there is such a fine line of what you can and should not film and televise that its often possible to open yourself to litigation from affected families.

any time i post images i always wait 2 to 3 days after they are published in the news

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service