i know weve been stocked up on brush calls all week.

Views: 590

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WP,

You're a generous soul to a fault, for sure.

I think the younger ones confuse fun with job satisfaction.
I do enjoy a good job, and to a certain extent it may even be 'fun', but there's a time and a place for everything, knowing what to say, when and where to say it comes with a certain level of maturity.

On the other hand, expressing publicly that one's best day is at the expense of someone else's worst day...that was just too much for me to stay out of the conversation.
Had one this weekend about 4000 acres and it was HOT!!!!
But you showed uncharacteristic restraint up til then.

I guess the kids figured FIREFIGHTERNATION was a safe kind of "time and place" venue for such comments. What can I say?
Well then, I guess it's back to my "uncharacteristic restraint."
Perhaps someone should tell Travis that he should change "latley" to 'lately', and maybe capitalize "anyone", you know, just to tidy things up a bit. The devil's in the details.
Mike,

The high road is getting a little crowded. You know what the kid means. I know what the kid means. Everybody knows what the kid means. Nothing heavy-duty here.
wow thats crazy
I'm going to work tonight. Probably be in bed most of the time. (Unless I catch a good job.)
i didnt meant "good" what i ment my good is interesting extrordinary and ive only been working for a fire dept for 1 1/2 years but ive been around it my entire life my grandfather was a firefighter and lieutenant for chicago for 39 years. i know fires not good
i know this bud ive been around it my entire life ive seen devistateing fires in chicago ive only been working in the fire dept for about 1 1/2 years but like i said ive been around it my entire life.
thankyou atleast someone does
im not bein immature about this man i know when its time for fun and its time to work i take my work seriously

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service