Hey all! Is anyone else bored and at work like me? How is everyone? X

Views: 344

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

i finish at 6 and yea we stayed pretty busy yesterday nothing really good just alot of chest pains no fires or wrecks...
Oh no Jeremy! Don't fall asleep! I guess its good that you don't get a call but at the same time it means you don't have anything to do! How are you?
I don't mind it being cold if it snows here but its just cold! Grr! Jeremy where you from? George have you ever been to England?
we just get cold no snow, if get snow everyone freaks out. no i havent been to england lol seldom get out of tennessee.
Well you ought to come to England one day! I've been to the US but never to Tennessee!
lol unless there is some major change i dont see that happening. whats parts of the us have you been too.
Well i have been to Boston and New York! I love America its such an amazing country
have never been to either one of those. if you were to come to tennessee mostly mountains, farmland type land around here.
Wow sounds amazing! Very much different to New York and Boston! I love the outdoors though! Its so different from living in the city!
this is true. grew up in the country but that was years ago. how is your do been going, not working too hard are you
Working too hard? Me...? Never! Ha ha ha! Actually today is thankfully a quiet day so have had some me time! Now sipping on a cup of coffee! How's yours going?
other than the wreck right off the bat its been a pretty quiet time here. catching up on some email and doing some fire reports ast i get i time.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service