Hey all! Is anyone else bored and at work like me? How is everyone? X

Views: 344

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

lol I am at work also, not much going on here
Is it a stupid question to ask what you do? Hehe! What time is it where you are?
911 dispatcher in tennessee and its 445 am
Oh bless you hunny! I bet you're tired! Wanna swap? I'll come over and do your job if you do mine? Hehe!
9.47 pm tuesday at home was 100f today but no wildfires near here. see my profile if you are bored
been working nights for a long time kinda use to it now lol, what kind of work do you do
Nothing as interesting as yours! Just a boring office worker for local government office here in England
well some night can be pretty mundane, but then thats usually a good thing, what kind of job where you work nights
I wish it were night! Its 11.15am in the morning here! I work a normative 9 to 5
ahh that was a duh i forgot about there is a big time difference, your lucky to have net at work then most wont let you get on during day
Ha ha i wish i had the net, I'm using my cell to go on the net! It keeps me from going insane! Lol! What time do you finish?
lol does make it easier, i get off work at eight here, so about another 2 1/2 hours but things will start picking up shortly when people get up and moving

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service