Hey Everyone!

Just looking to get some insight and advice on areas that offer The Airport Firefighter (NFPA) Certification program.

I live in CT and my State's Fire Academy and local jurisdictions do not offer the program. I have heard that Areas such as NC, SC and even possibly the National Fire Academy might be a good bet, however I would rather have any advice from my brothers on here as to where you may have taken yours.

Also looking to hear insight as to how you enjoyed the program. It has been something that has caught my attention for awhile. Just looking for a location to take this program.

Thanks for all your help guys! Stay safe!

Sean

Views: 619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The New Hampshire Fire Academy runs a Pro Board NFPA 1003 ARFF Program every spring. They even have on campus dormitories for out of state students.

Look into the programs at the Public Safety Training Facility ( Part of Monroe Community College) in Rochester, NY.  There's a ton of agencies from near and far that come to train here.

Unfortunately I don't know a ton about that specific program but here's some links that should help you out:

PSFT Aircraft Rescue Training page

The contact there is Jay France - jfrance012@monroecc.edu  Shoot him an email and he should be able to give you more details and point you in the right direction!

Good luck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service