A New FirefighterNation.com is Coming ... Here's What You Need to Know as FFN Members

Just an update, that we've switched the 'social/professional' network web site address to 'my.firefighternation.com' so you may have to login to set your cookie. Stay tuned for the new first phases of the expanded areas of FFN launching soon!
Dear Firefighter Nation Members,

Later this month, we'll be launching a vastly expanded FirefighterNation.com, adding more significant areas for news, training, multimedia, events, products, integration with our FireEMSBlogs.com partners, social connecting and a whole lot more!

To ensure we don't LOSE all of the features you love on the social & professional network as it stands today, we're keeping absolutely ALL of what you see today, with the only difference being the new URL for that part of the site will be "my.firefighternation.com" starting later this month.

The home page will change a bit as part of our new system that will power all of the new features, with integration of all of the current ones throughout the new site. And all of social features will always just be a click away via that integration as well as prominent navigation items.

We hope you'll enjoy a vastly superior content experience starting later this month -- all adding to everything that's made FirefighterNation.com great since we launched in 2007 including forums, profiles, member blogs, user-posted videos and photos and much more.

Stay tuned to the site as we give you a preview soon of what's to come ... and thanks for being part of FirefighterNation.com

Thanks!
The FirefighterNation.com & FireRescue Magazine Team

Grow Your Network: Invite Your Firefighting Friends to Join Firefighter Nation
http://www.firefighternation.com/invite

Like Us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/firefighternation

Follow Us on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/firenation

Views: 448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For those seeing this site for the first time, rest assured that the Firefighter Network site is the number one networking tool for firefighter's all over the world. Where else can you go to make friends in Australia, South Africa or Hilton Head, North Carolina? Where else can you go to openly share ideas, training concepts and tricks of the trade with your peers? For the most part, the content for forum posts are generated by folks like you and me... real firefighters. Recent news and incidents are provided to round out your experience here on the FFN website. I encourage the membership, especially the newer members to take the time to ask questions, share information and have fun.

Looking forward to seeing the changes FFN and FRM!

CBz
Just added a few sneak peak images. Top right is the new home page, bottom left is the guts of article/training/feature content page !
Also a note that the current "social & professional network" home page won't change at all other than cosmetically and navigation..what you see today at www.firefighternation.com will be at my.firefighternation.com and linked throughout the new content rich site as well.
That all sounds great. Thanks for all your hard work.
Thanks for your hard work and for updating us.
As always I appreciate the good site and all the work you guys go into to make the site informative, fun and dynamic. Thanks for making the site better. Its been fun watching the changes and improvements over this last year. Well done !
Thank you for an informative site. I look forwaed to trying the new improvments and hope in turn I msy contribute in some small way in the future.
Or...get geographical corrections - it's Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.

I'm just sayin'. :-)

Details aside, you're right, and without FFN I'd have one less friend from SoCal.
dear right coast FFN friend, whoops... in my own defense, I did make use of a question mark... just sayin' :P

Conspicuous by it's absence, I find it shocking that the FFN does not market coffee cups, and maybe provide as an incentive, special collectors edition FFN coffee cups for some of the more active FFN members.
LMAO, brother. Now, where can I trade in all of those (useless) FFN points I've acquired for the FFN logo coffee cup?
Just an update, that we've switched the 'social/professional' network web site address to 'my.firefighternation.com' so you may have to login to set your cookie. Stay tuned for the new first phases of the expanded areas of FFN launching soon!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service