Where's everyone from in Co? Lets get some more people in here!

Views: 525

Replies to This Discussion

I live in Rifle and work there as a Reserve but Im career in Glenwood Springs
I'm originally from Colorado Springs, but I joined the USAF and am now stationed in North Carolina. It's an interesting job because we run both structure and Aircraft out of the same house. We also have to do one 4 month block as a dispatcher at some point. I hope to get back to Colorado after my 6 year enlistment( 2 of which are already done so I have 4 to go).
Hanover, Out on the eastern very dry high plains, hey all you in the mountains send us some moisture, our green up didnt happen, worst since 02.
Wish we could send you some moisture. We've already had a couple of wildfires. Just getting greenup now. Moisture's not bad, but I don't know any firefighter that ever has seen enough.

Welcome!
I'm in Windsor.
Before moving to Washington State, I lived in Castle Rock.
Hey Brothers ( gender non-specific term... thankfully we know what this means in the fire service), I'm new to FFN and checking in from overseas in Kuwait. My home is in Evergreen, but have been over here going on 3 years now. Will be back soon and looking for employment in the area. FD is my passion of course, but HAMZAT,EMS and LE are all in my repertoire. I would enjoy getting to know you guys and gals from CO, and would greatly appreciate any leads (if there are any) for any type of emergency management gigs. Drop me a line anytime! Be safe out there!-Ken
I used to be a Vol. With Sable Altura in Eastern Aurora And with Eldorado Springs in Boulder County before it was annexed with the Cherryvale Fire District. Now I live in Southwest Oklahoma on a Vol Dept. here. Just wanted to say hey to the brothers and sisters back home.
I am in Thornton Colorado. BE SAFE EVERYONE AND BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE!!!
I live and Volunteer as a LT for Kiowa Fire in Elbert County
I am located here in Telluride, Colorado with the volunteer fire department
i am in denver co and i am trying to get on the dept here i am going on my 1st ride along this friday with engine co 15 and i am looking for some good volunteer places close around me till 2010 when i can test out for dever so if anyone can help me out hit me up please i am new here

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service