Engineco913 has posted a Seatbelt Pledge that YOU, my fellow Nation-ites, can sign.

No, you don't have to wear a gown that opens up the back

Yes, you can keep your shoes on

No, it won't hurt, it won't even pinch a little

No, it doesn't come in different colors

But yes, it DOES come with side effects......a healthier and whole fire and EMS service; the members of which will be more likely to go home to their loved ones if they adhere to the promise they are about to sign.
Here's the link:
http://www.firefighternation.com/forum/topic/show?id=889755%3ATopic...

There are less than 100 signatures on this pledge, and I can't for the life of me fathom why?
There should be THOUSANDS of signatures by now. Save your brothers and sisters, save yourselves, and sign it.

What are you waiting for? To come home in a box?

Views: 622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

signeddd =]
I have always done this and will keep this practice from now on. Done!
Here's one reason why...I signed a paper copy of this pledge years ago at the National Fire Academy.
I take my pledges seriously, so there's no need for me to sign it again.
You've got my sig! If you love 'em, belt 'em!
Hey this makes since 410 Flintville Tn. Volunteer Fire Dept.
Right now i am training to join local fire company but used to be an emt-b in Richmond VA
In light of recient events, lets bump this again.
Great idea for all.
Ron Januzelli
FF/EMT
Conshohocken Fire Co. #2
Swedesburg Vol. Fire Co.
Im on board with wearing my seatbelt and have been wearing it for years. Although others may chuckle. I know its the right thing. I only hope the rest of our brothers and sisters realize the message we are sending. be safe
You should know by now that the quickest way to NOT get people to sign is to tell them to sign....Always remember "You can always tell a Firefighter.....you just can't tell them much".....LOL... "Truck don't rock till the seatbelts lock".....Paul
Tim Ripp, Dane-Veinna, WI. Fire Department
AMANDA TOTARO i will practice all of these!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service