Okay, Im not nutz and neither are you, my first edition on this topic got deleted,,,,,so Im gonna try again!
My Department is getting a grant for extracation equipment, to the tune of about 40K . We currently use Hurst, but are interested in trying others. Im looking for good and bad feedback [thanks lutan1, that system is on our list!!!] on other manuafacturers, personal experiences, tips, tricks, ideas and "cant do without it" stuff.
As Always,
Stay Safe!

Mike

Views: 1062

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi Mike,
my company uses amkus tools and love them .A few years ago we saw a demo on Champion tools and we loved them. we have a mix of both tools . the good thing about champion is that they will make the couplings that will work with the amkus pumps either at 5000 psi or 10000 psi. champion has the best cutter on the market ( my opinon), i like amkus spreaders. as for rams both are good but champion has a coupler that connects 2 rams together to do a long dash roll or for what ever is needed,also champion makes a mini spreader that is great for car hood. but your company has to be comfortable with the tools ,so i suggest having a group decide which ones will work best and then have the top 2 or 3 bring them in for the company to look at and play with to see how thay will work . good luck and i also have a freind that can help you if you want to see champion tools he is the dealer in NJ and can help with a demo, just email me and i will have him contact you.
Mike,
From 2-22-08 to now, you probably already have your tools you were requiring about. However I thought you may want to check out our brackets for the tools you now have or are planning to get. any how check out our web- http://www.rapiddeploymentbracket.com

Let me know if I can help out with some brackets,
Melissa
Holmatro!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service