Asking everone to pray for our friends and neighbors here in arkansas from all of the tornados and the damage that they done.No firefighters were hurt and most of our county was in class in Vilonia when they went through.WE were have our wildlands 8hour class and hell broke lose.THe newis said over ten thousand homes were lost not sure on the bisness though.It was 73 here yesterday and snowing today to tell you the weather change it brought.BUt it was the whole state that got damages so please remember everone in your prayers .Thanks to everone and please have a wonderful day.

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know what I could do to help up there but ya'll are in our thoughts and prayers. I live in the very southern part of the state by the way.
Thank you. I'm up in Baxter county, volunteer one town away from Gassville. It's a mess over there. Real surreal. We were there Tuesday night and Wednesday morning/afternoon doing search/rescue/recovery. Everyone here's been accounted for with thankfully one one fatality. Looking at it it could have been a lot worse.
Saw much of the film footage on TV and that was as close as I wanted to be.
The devastation and human tragedy of such magnitude.
My heart goes out to those affected and my thoughts are with the responders, many of whom are victims also.
God bless you all.
TCSS.
Art
I'm on the I-40 corridor at Clarksville we dodged the bullet barly, had winds and hail, lots of rain,snow flurries within a 4 hour period. It got intense over about pottsville and got worse as it moved east. Prayers and thoughts are with those folks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service