hey firefighters lets see how many from ky. we have here so lets start this web page ....thanks for your time...

Views: 458

Replies to This Discussion

hey im jessica and im a junior firefighter from Bagdad Kentucky..... we have two gas stations, a bank, post office and a mill, (we are most known for bagdad roller mills)....i think im the only one from my station that is on here. lol we are a tiny volunteer operation with almost more juniors that firefighters. id love to get to know more people on here
hey everybody. im mike. im a firefighter in eminence kentucky. we are a fire and rescue department. id like to meet more firefighters and people on here.
at middletown fire dept. grad on dec 6th.

hopefully will be with louisville fire or lexington fire soon.
Hi I'm Justin, formally from Bath county and a former member of the Owingsville vol. fire, Sharpsburg vol. fire and Montgomery county fire and EMS.
Hi! I'm Jeff Wright Chief of West Point Fire Dept. I've got 33 years with the department. I'm also President of Fire and Iron Motorcycle Club Station 33 KY 3. Thanks for letting me join the group
Hey guys. I'm here from Dawson Springs and Charleston Vol FD's. Have a safe day out there and watch out for the snow!!!!!!!
Hey guys, I'm here from Dawson Springs Kentucky. Have a safe day.
nothing since july 07 ??????? did everyone move or sell their computer???
regional fire school "dixie" in Elizabethtown Ky. March 13,14,15 fore other details go to http://sfrtarea5.org
it's a great school for the money. Registration is now open. they already have over 200 signed up as of Thur. 16
hope to see everyone there. i will be lead instructor for advanced SCBA
Do we have anymore here from Kentucky or other States? Were here to make new friends and find out whats going on around the Country

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service