So what's everyone's favorite brew? You can list more than one of course, because it's just so damn hard to pick just one. I myself enjoy Yuengling Lager(America's oldest brewery), Ahrn City(That's Iron City for those of you that don't speak Pittsburghese), Straub(Brewed in St. Mary's, PA), Killian's Irish Red, Blue Moon(Made by Coors), Purple Haze(made by Abita Brewing Co), and I did like Rolling Rock before they went bankrupt and sold out to Budweiser....it's no longer that good of a beer.

Views: 513

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Guiness, Guiness, Yuengling, did I mention Guiness ( like drinking a steak and potatos) Killian's, as long as they are cold and bottomless.
Well im a bud baby but a nice warstainer (german)would be my favs.
I myself is a old Genny light drinker.... I know the faces I am getting right now as you read this...lol....
i like yuengling, bud, alaskan amber, silver gulch, straub, keystone light and bitburger to name a few
For my bigger brand beers, I would have to go with Guiness and Samuel Adams (especially their Octoberfest). As far as any good micro-brews, we have two great local breweries in Glens Falls, NY. They are Cooper's Cave and Davidson Brothers. Cooper's Cave also makes awesome soda and ice cream, but that's another story. If anyone gets a chance, I reccommend the Radeau Red, Pathfinder Porter or their IPA. With Cooper's Cave, I have to inform you though that it is an unfiltered beer without alot of carbonation. I've heard people complain about this, but this is how beer was originally made, these complaints would come from straight Bud drinkers (nothing against them. As far as Davidson Brothers' beers go, my favorite is the IPA, followed by their "Dacker". They are always brewing up more great beer beyond those, those two also happen to be their top sellers. They offer a wide variety of beer from a cream ales, to stouts, german style, Irish and scotch ale. I can't say enough about them. Maybe it's because they are really good local micro-brews, maybe it's because they are just good beers in general. In any case if you are ever in the Glens Falls/Lake George region of New York State, give them a try, I promise you won't be disappointed.
Bud light Or Miller light
My top brews are....

Tyranena Bitter Woman IPA
Stone Ruination Imperial IPA
Three Floyds Dreadnaught Imperial IPA
Surly Furious IPA
Three Floyds Dark Lord Stout
gotta be blue moon. great bitterness up front with a fruity finish. cant beat it
I found a place in Dillon Colorado called Pug Ryan's. http://www.pugryans.com/ . They have a Scottish Ale (Kiltlifter) that is probably the best beer I have ever had. They also have an Irish Stout that is pretty good, it is infused with coffee. Sounds strange, but if you like coffee and love beer this is a great combo. If you get west of Denver, its a good place to stop, the foods good also.

Stay Safe
I love good beer! Unfortunately, I work with a bunch of heathens that think Bud Light is the best beer ever (insert rolling eyes smiley icon here)

Microbrews rock! Whenver I go on vacation, I go for the local microbrew.
White Sail from Otter Creek brewery and Backdraft brown from Hook and Ladder Brewery.
when i'm drinking to drink, i like Grain Belt beer, a local minnesota brand, but a good american style lager. If i want to have a good beer though, i like lienenkugels(sp?) honey weise, or i'll go to Fitgers Brewhouse here in duluth, i like the German style lager.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service