Some idiot called me sevral times lastnight around 4:25am I ignored it twice & then they left a perverted voice mail. Then I turned my phone on silent & he called 4 more times then I turned my phone off. When I woke up there & turned my phone back on there was another voice mail from him. It's someone who knows me & wasn't just a random call because the first thing he said in both voice mails was my name. Everyone I know knows I'm married & this isn't only disrespecting me but my husband too. & he is very upset about it also. the # that came up said private call & I couldn't recognize the voice because they were breathing heavy as they talked. So I was just wondering what should I do about this? My husband is wanting to hunt him down & stick one of the fire hoses up his butt & turn it on full blast LOL. But that wont help any.

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

theres a number you can call right after the person hangs up (*57 i think?????) which sends the phone company the number of the person, and then a police officer can call the phone co and get the number etc from them

call your local pd non emergency line and let them know whats going on especially if you feel threatened by it.....

id almost lean towards answering it once and very clearly stating "whoever this is, please stop calling me, your phone calls make me feel uncomfortable, and I will notify the police department if you continue to call"
I agree with Marie. Neither you, nor hubby, need to tolerate this. It is called haramment by communications. With today's technology, it should be a piece of cake for the cell providers to determine the number and name of the person that is calling you.

Unlike Marie, I would not answer the phone and ask him to stop. That just may urge him on more. However, letting hubby answer the phone may not be a bad option. :)

You could change the number, but that is far more inconvenient to you than it is to him
I agree with Marie on most of this. Dialing *57 only works for unblocked numbers (and I believe via landline only) Prank calls use to be common in the 80's. Due to the personalization of the calls, the freqency of the calls, and the nature of the calls I would call the Police. If the locals won't do anything I would contact and file a complaint with the State Police. They can subpoena phone records and do things beyond our wildest imagination.
You can take your phone to the police and let them hear all the voicemails and see how many times they called. The police will then find out who it is and they can get that person for harrassment by communications and sometimes they can even remove their phones.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service