Im a line officer with a small rural volunteer dept. Recently it was brought to my attention that some of my guys are getting bored with training. Does anyone have any new training ideas that may catch the attention of my dept?

Views: 22145

Replies to This Discussion

It is really easy to get bored with same systematic training large or small dept. that said be open minded don't treat the training as if your a rural small dept. Shoot big just not all the time get a few mutual aid drills with your nearest other company or dept. do wide area search ..do a MVA drill with your ems units..those rainy cold and snowy drill nights when you know a hits about to come from the weather, do ic scenarios ..or rope and knot refresher..or walk through search techniques, also as an officer have a open forum night now and then let the crew get it off their chest without the worry of official meeting..
Yea send me a message with your email and I will send it right out.
Is there a possiblity of sharing the Jeopardy template with others? I have been trying to find a similar approach for my department but have come up empty-handed... Thanks...
Hey there... I would like a copy of your Jeopardy template.. Please send to janderson@hawleyfiredept.com
Hi
My name is Adam Wright i was recently made training office in our department. I was wondering if you could email me your jeopardy game. I think its a good idea to get people involved in training rather than someone just telling them what to do. My email address is adwright85@hotmail.com
thanks Adam
Hey that power point would be awesome....littleman_8705@hotmail.com
Go Back one page and scroll down, lots of great ideas there
Another great link is FireEngineering.com
Could you possibly send me Joepardy powerpoint presentation Thank you very much!

Brian Schmitt
Lake Pillsbury Volunteer Fire Dept

email: brian@chevron.com
email: koolanol@yahoo.com
I too would like the jeopardy power point template. It sounds like a really good idea.
amanda_white85@yahoo.com
I have a jeopardy that I created with all of the sounds, etc. If you want It I can send it and you are free to change it.
I'd love a copy as well if I may.

Thanks,
Denis
denis.hache@tc.gc.ca

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service