To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

For breakfast this morning we a breakfast buffet. we have Pancakes, Sausage gravey w/bisquits, sausage patties, beacon, ham and scrabbled eggs.

Get ready for the afternoon Football. I have ribs and chicken cooking on the BBQ pit out on the deck.

Views: 1037

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Floyd... good to see ya.... especially with that Genny Light there.. Hope all is going well
sure... pool it is.... nothing fancy... I play with a baseball bat size stick... just to knock those balls in...
and let's get that Juke Box playing..... something slow... Jennifer, you pick... Bartender... drinks for everyone... beer for my horses
well.. now we have that playing.. and I dancing with Jennifer... the rest of you better pick a pretty partner and hit the dance floor...
Okay guys... who dances next... with Jennifer...
too late... Ms. Jennifer... another dance. .. with me... another round for everyone...
yeah... but the General Manager is dancing with me right now... and I have to pick out a song.... aye.... "Can't fight this feeling" REO SPEEDWAGON ... a real firefighting machine..
Good Night... have to head to my rack.... bed.. back at sea... home... Thank you for the dances.. and the beer's.. I have a Designated Driver .. (CAB) awaiting... I can see the door... (EXIT)... Good Night...
jack & coke please!!
Morning all you dead beats lol.. coffee is on for who ever and I will get food for who ever ..Then heading to the woods,,, If it is brown it is going down.. Tag to be filled......
Think I passed out studying......Coffee Please
Just got dressed and heading Jennifer... See you been dancing with my brother. Tom... Let me know if you need good stuff on him... Start off by calling him turtle.lol heading now coffee is repotted for anyone guys... brown and going down...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service