as a junior in your company do you get pagers????

Views: 140

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

In my company in Shoemakersville, PA if you are 16 you can get one if they have one but if one is needed for a member 18 or older you must give it up. At my other company in Virginville,PA (yes it is a real place) you can't be a unior there unless a parent runs and then it is one pager per houshold os your parent would get it.
Even way back Juiniors got pagers. I can still remember my first Minitor 1. I dropped that thing in the toilet so many times but it would dry out and work like a charm. They still give juniors pagers where I first started, actually I think they get a Minitor V and a digital now.
nope. we dont no matter what age until you are a full ff
im 15 and a junior i got a pager.gotta Motorola Minitor III
Yes, but if we need pagers for FF-1 Certified guys will take them from Juniors. Only if we don't have enough pagers.
Yes juniors 16 and older can earn a pager depending on their dedication
No we don't...But My uncle gave me his because he uses his portable
i bought my own and had it programed for my station my is a swissphone
In my company as a junior they give you a pager. As a junior you can only run calls (on school nights) 3:00pm to 10:00pm and on weekends from 3:00pm to 1:00am and on summers all night. And they do not let us out of school for calls.
We have an Explorer program, and they get pagers. We just upgraded to the Minitar V's so the Explorers get the old Minitar IV's.
Yes . I bought it but Its a minitor III. I'm looking at maybe getting a MINITOR V soon. The Minitor III deffinatly has its flaws.
Both of the companies that I run with are getting new Minitor V pagers. This is due to the county switching from low band (33.94) to high band (not sure of the freq).

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2019   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service