I volunteer at Davis Fire Department in Trenton Ga. We are station 7 and my unit number is 713.

Views: 4203

Replies to This Discussion

i volunteer at Logandale Fire Station in Clark County Nevada 60 miles out of Las Vegas . we are a full fire and medical responce station. i run on all fires,accidents and some medical calls as a driver or first responder. i do not know what you mean by unit number. We have a squad, engine, tender, rescue, rehab unit and a 6 wheeler.
I should explain that there are 17 Volunteer fire departments in Lawrence County, numbered in alphabetical order with one 9-1-1 center so Rome is station 1300. Our trucks are Engine 13-1, Engine 13-2, Tankers 13-3 & 13-4, Rescue 13-6 (light utility) Rescue 13-7 (rescue/pumper) and Brush 13-8.

Our unit numbers are accordingly Chief 13-01, Ass. Chief 13-02, Deputy Chief 13-03, so on & on . . .
Those new MSA packs are great, they are much lighter & more comfortable. The LED display is great too, you see the lights & don't have to "try" to see the guages. The lumbar support is something they shold have thought of long ago BEFORE some of us got our backs in a mess because of them. The units are soooo easy to hook up & the bottles are easy to change. You will LIKE THEM A LOT!!
I volunteer for the Town of Raleigh i Raleigh,MS Engine151, Engine152 and Brush/Rescue153 Raleigh district #1
we are the fire and rescue station for the town of Logandale Nevada. we do it all we run medical for anyone who calls 911 in this area. we respond to all car accidents on the freeway from mile marker 75 to 105. we go out to all ATV accidents in logandale trails, a very popular area to go off roading. we deal with all search and recue missions in valley of fire. we fight wildfires in our area and three other outline areas. we asls help station 71, 72 and 74 show up on all fire calls, we dont always have fire hydrants. we respond to about 900 calls a year. we use the alaphabet such as mine 73 O to call me on the raido. other wise just station 73 rescue, tender or ect.
Chaplain Robert Crutchfield, Unit 549, Katy Fire Department (1 station department)
Today was a bad day in the city of norwich ct for structure fire. We had a fire on cental ave and one occupant was severly injured and two firefighters were hurt as well. The norwich fire deparment was on a call for a motor vechile accident and while on scene noticed that flames were shooting out of the three story building. Upon there arrival the building was fully involved in fire and two firefighters who were on the second floor called out the mayday and bailed out of the third floor however they were injured as they were bailing out. Please keep your thought and prayers with them. One of the firefighters is a very close brother of mine.
By all means my prayers are with you, and our injured brothers. I would consider it a favor if you would keep me updated on their status.

Yours in Christ,
Chaplain Crutchfield
I volunteer at garrard county fire district one in lancaster ky we have three stations. My unit number is 424
I'm the Maint Chief at Tri-Community VFD in Jasper County TX. We only have one station, but plan on building a substation near US 96. We have Engine 1(our brush truck), Engine 2 our heavy pumper, Engine 3 light pumper and rescue truck, Tanker 1 and tanker 2. My radio/badge id is 81.
E1- F series heavy duty 350 gal water
E2 1250 gpm q max pump and 1800 gal water
E3 1250 gpm q max pump and 1000 gal water
T1 500 gpm darley pump and 3000 gal water
T2 500 gpm darley pump and 1800 gal water
Middletown Volunteer Fire and Rescue,Middletown VA.,Co. 12,part of Frederick County Fire and Rescue with a total of 11 county companies and a Training Division.Rescue engine,Engine,Tanker,Attack,2 ambulances,ALS unit,2 ATV's and trailer.
Jacksonville fire & rescue Athens county, ohio, JVFD 1721
EMT-B for pickaway plains,The plains,athens county,ohio, The Plains station. Medic 68

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service