I volunteer at Davis Fire Department in Trenton Ga. We are station 7 and my unit number is 713.

Views: 4196

Replies to This Discussion

My deparment is Barton Vol. Fire Dept. We are in Marshall County in North Mississippi. Dept number is 200 on a county wide radio. My number is 203 . the trucks are numbered E-2, P-2, R-2 and BT-2
I volunteer at Oliver Fire We are station 5 we are part of the PARIS COMMUNITY FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT IN Paris IL we have three other stations in our district plus the paid firefighter's for the city of Paris.
Probie at Brentwood Volunteer Fire Company # 116 (Pittsburgh, PA)
Honored to be of assistance to the company.
"Dad Jones"
Bowers Fire Co. Delaware Sta. 40
Newton Volunteer Fire Department, WV. My name is Sean McCarty. I am the Fire Chief. Unit number is 801.
active volunteer firefighter for the east great plain fire company with ladder5. engine 52, rescue 5, engine tanker 51, squad 5, marine 5, and service 5 and have been an avtive firefighter for going on 6 yrs.
Volunteer at Lebanon Fire District, Lebanon, Oregon. Senior Volunteer Firefighter. Station 31, but moving to the brand new station 34 the beginning of December. RE34 is first out for us.
mineral springs stations 15 and 16 radio number 1591
Hi everyone im a volunteer for Springfield twp Stryker Ohio up in the northwest corner of Ohio Williams county. We have 2 stations station 1 is our main station (base 80 for radio traffic) and station 2 has our second tanker (tender) and our reserve engine. I am unit 34. We have tanker 82 tanker 82-2 engine 83 engine 84 engine 85 rescue 86
Hi everyone im a volunteer at lordstown fire department station 36 and my number is 157 (36-157).We have one engine-engine36,tanker36,heavy rescue36(rescue36),brush 36,brush 36-1,tower 36 & a squad(squad36)every one stay safe.
Clayton De, Station 45, Engine 453, 454, Rescue 45, Brush 45 and Quint 45
I Volunteer At Bloomsbury Rescue Squad Bloomsbury,NJ. We Are Station 43 In Hunterdon County New Jersey. Our Units Are 43-52,43-53,43-56,and 43-58

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service